Each set has 12 rocks, 6 red and 6 yellow. Each team plays six rocks. Each rock runs on 3 bearings and weighs 1.235 kg.
FloorCurling Brush／ Pusher
- To clean the dust on the FloorCurling lane to ensure rocks slide smoothly on the lane.
- To deliver rocks in standing or sitting position for the elderly and those who are on wheelchair.
- For the Skip to give directions to his/her players.
- U6 lane: 3 m x 1.6 m for kindergarten students.
- U12 / 65+ lane: 7 m x 1.6 m for primary school students and the elderlies.
- Integrated lane: 9.7 m x 1.6 m includes 3 starting points and can be played by all ages or abilities.
|U6||Kindergarten students||< 6|
|U12/ 65+||Primary school students and elderly||6 – 11; > 65|
|U6, U12/65+ and 12 -64||Integrated||All ages and abilities|